Purchase Synthetic Cocaine pFBT
Discount program, second order - 5% OFF, third order - 7% OFF
With us securely! - re-shipment guarantees.
We always offer new legal products of impeccable quality.
Please make sure that the product is legal in your country and not under control before ordering.
We do not sell pharmaceutical products or controlled products.
Where to buy Synthetic Cocaine pFBT for sale
Fluorotropacocaine, also known as 3-(p-Fluorobenzoyloxy)tropane, 8-Methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]oct-3-yl 4-fluoro benzoic acid ester, 4-fluorotropacocaine, 3-Pseudotropyl-4-fluoro benzoate, and pFBT, is a tropically-derived medicine that has acquired prominence as Fluorotropacocaine has been studied for its potential as a radiolabelled agent for researching receptor binding. However, its primary use has been as an ingredient in different "bath salt" powder products.
The Potency of Fluorotropacocaine
Fluorotropacocaine functions as a local anesthetic and has about 30% of the stimulant efficacy of cocaine while possessing the same local anesthetic potency. This unusual combination of qualities has made fluorotropacocaine a common component in designer drug products. It is frequently combined with other stimulant substances such as caffeine, dimethocaine, desoxypipradrol, or substituted cathinone derivatives.
Detection of Fluorotropacocaine
The European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) found fluorotropacocaine for the first time in 2008; since then, it has been a standard component of many designer drugs. Fluorotropacocaine is highly unregulated, making it difficult for authorities to control its distribution and use despite its growing popularity.
The Dangers of Fluorotropacocaine
As a designer drug version of cocaine, fluorotropacocaine is linked to various adverse effects and possible risks. The absence of control surrounding its manufacturing and distribution has led to contamination and additional harmful compounds in fluorotropacocaine-containing goods sold on the market. In addition, fluorotropacocaine's efficacy as a local anesthetic might result in overdose and other significant health consequences.
In conclusion, fluorotropacocaine is a synthetic substance derived from tropical plants that have garnered a reputation as a cocaine mimic. Although it has potential medical benefits, its primary use has been an ingredient in various designer drugs. However, the absence of regulation around its manufacture and distribution has resulted in multiple adverse side effects and possible risks linked with its usage. Therefore, it is essential to use caution and avoid fluorotropacocaine, especially in the absence of medical supervision.
Questions asked frequently
Is Fluorotropacocaine legal?
No, fluorotropacocaine is not legal, and its distribution and sale are outlawed in many nations.
What impacts does Fluorotropacocaine have?
Fluorotropacocaine is a local anesthetic with approximately 30% of cocaine's stimulating activity. Its usage can result in various adverse effects, including overdose, major health issues, and deadly outcomes.
What are the risks associated with using Fluorotropacocaine?
As a highly unregulated chemical, fluorotropacocaine may be contaminated with other harmful compounds, raising the risk of injury to its users. In addition, its efficacy as a topical anesthetic can result in overdose and other major health issues.
To prepare the content, the following materials were used:
- FDA Substance Registration System
- Hazardous Substances Data Bank. National Library of Medicine. 28 August 2008. Retrieved 22 August 2014. 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- Liver transplant modulates gut microbial dysbiosis and cognitive function in cirrhosis. PDF . By HoChong Gilles, Scott C Matherly, Mohammed S Siddiqui, Puneet Puri...
- Differential impact of hyponatremia and hepatic encephalopathy on health-related quality of life and brain metabolite abnormalities in cirrhosis . By Jasmohan Bajaj
- An overview of alcohol and other drug issues
- Medicating the mind: a Kantian analysis of overprescribing psychoactive drugs B A Manninen
- The pharmacological basis of opioids Carla Ghelardini, Lorenzo Di Cesare Mannelli and Enrica Bianchi
- Ask Dr. Shulgin Online ARCHIVE: June 3, 2004
- Inhibition of plasma membrane monoamine transporters by β-ketoamphetamines. Nicholas V Cozzi, Michael KSievert, Alexander T Shulgin, Peyton JacobIII, Arnold Eruoho
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Methylone Into Schedule I
- Bioanalysis of new designer drugs. Wohlfarth A, Weinmann W.
- New Psychoactive Substances (including synthetic cannabinoids, mephedrone, and more)
- Future Synthetic Drugs of Abuse. Donald A. Cooper. Drug Enforcement Administration McLean, Virginia
- Designer drugs: a medicinal chemistry perspective. F. Ivy Carroll Anita H. Lewin S. Wayne Mascarella Herbert H. Seltzman P. Anantha Reddy
- Synthetic cannabinoids in Europe
- Pharmacological Effects of MDMA in Man. By Enno Freye
- Drug Use in Relation to Outcome of Mammography Screening. von Euler-Chelpin M, Wu W, Vejborg and Lynge E
- DEA Drug Scheduling
- Electrophysiological Effects of Trace Amines on Mesencephalic Dopaminergic Neurons.Ada Ledonne, Nicola Berretta, Alessandro Davoli, Giada Ricciardo Rizzo, Giorgio Bernardi and Nicola Biagio Mercuri
- Electrophysiological evidence for a reciprocal interaction between amphetamine and cocaine-related drugs on rat midbrain dopaminergic neurons.Scarponi M, Bernardi G, Mercuri NB.
- Overdose of Drugs for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Clinical Presentation, Mechanisms of Toxicity, and Management. Henry A. Spiller, author Hannah L. Hays Alfred Aleguas.
- Dose-dependent effectiveness of wheel running to attenuate cocaine-seeking: impact of sex and estrous cycle in rats. Peterson AB, Hivick DP, Lynch WJ.r.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Safety Review Update of Medications used to treat Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and young adults
- ADHD Medications and Risk of Serious Cardiovascular Events in Young and Middle-aged Adults
- Controlled Substances Act
- The Art of Drug Synthesis (Wiley Series on Drug Synthesis)
- Cannabis: domestic cultivation widespread
- A review of the influence of functional group modifications to the core scaffold of synthetic cathinones on drug pharmacokinetics