Discount program, second order - 5%OFF, third order - 7% OFF
With us securely! - re-shipment guarantees.
We always offer new legal products of impeccable quality.
Please make sure that the product is legal in your country and not under control before ordering.
We do not sell pharmaceutical products or controlled products.
Where to buy ZDCM-04 for sale
ZDCM-04 is a designer medication having psychoactive properties that have attracted the attention of individuals seeking altered states of consciousness. ZDCM-04 and its effects on the human body have yet to be understood, despite its recent popularity surge. This page thoroughly overviews ZDCM-04, including its history, chemical makeup, and possible hazards.
Introduction to ZDCM-04
It is hypothesized that ZDCM-04, a phenethylamine derivative, acts as a prodrug for DOC and theophylline. This indicates that it is transformed into these psychotropic substances within the body. Similar to fenethylline, a prodrug for amphetamine and theophylline, ZDCM-04 has acquired favor among individuals seeking altered states of consciousness. However, it should be mentioned that ZDCM-04 is prohibited in Italy as of March 2020.
The Chemical Composition of ZDCM-04
ZDCM-04 is a synthetic medication created from phenethylamine, occurring naturally in the human body and certain plants. Its molecular structure resembles famous recreational drugs like MDMA (Ecstasy) and mescaline. ZDCM-04's precise mechanism of action is not well understood, and further study is required to comprehend its effects on the human body completely.
The Effects of ZDCM-04
As a relatively new medicine with minimal study, ZDCM-04's side effects are poorly understood. However, it is considered to have comparable results to other recreational designer drugs, including greater pleasure, changed perceptions of time and space, and improved sensory experiences. Others have reported experiencing anxiety, paranoia, and hallucinations. Notably, the effects of ZDCM-04 can vary widely across persons and rely on various variables, including the dose, the individual's tolerance, and the way of intake.
The Dangers of ZDCM-04
ZDCM-04 is a relatively new medicine with minimal study; therefore, its hazards are not well recognized. However, it is recognized that using designer pharmaceuticals for recreational purposes poses various health hazards, including bodily and mental damage. Risks associated with ZDCM-04 include the possibility of overdose, long-term harm to the brain and other organs, and the development of dependence and addiction. In addition, as with other illicit substances, possessing or distributing ZDCM-04 may result in arrest and criminal penalties.
Questions asked frequently
What exactly is ZDCM-04?
ZDCM-04 is a psychoactive designer drug produced from phenethylamine that is used recreationally.
How does ZDCM-04 work?
ZDCM-04 is considered a prodrug for DOC and theophylline, meaning that it is transformed into these psychotropic substances in the body.
What impacts does ZDCM-04 have?
ZDCM-04's effects are not thoroughly known; however, it is considered to have comparable results to other recreational designer drugs, including heightened euphoria, changed perceptions of time and space, and improved sensory experiences.
Where to buy ZDCM-04 for sale
What is ZDCM-04 legal drug
ZDCM-04 research chemical
The best ZDCM-04 vendor USA
Review ZDCM-04 dosage and side effects
ZDCM-04 US supplier
ZDCM-04 bath salts drugs
To prepare the content, the following materials were used:
- FDA Substance Registration System
- Hazardous Substances Data Bank. National Library of Medicine. 28 August 2008. Retrieved 22 August 2014. 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- Liver transplant modulates gut microbial dysbiosis and cognitive function in cirrhosis. PDF . By HoChong Gilles, Scott C Matherly, Mohammed S Siddiqui, Puneet Puri...
- Differential impact of hyponatremia and hepatic encephalopathy on health-related quality of life and brain metabolite abnormalities in cirrhosis . By Jasmohan Bajaj
- An overview of alcohol and other drug issues
- Medicating the mind: a Kantian analysis of overprescribing psychoactive drugs B A Manninen
- The pharmacological basis of opioids Carla Ghelardini, Lorenzo Di Cesare Mannelli and Enrica Bianchi
- Ask Dr. Shulgin Online ARCHIVE: June 3, 2004
- Inhibition of plasma membrane monoamine transporters by β-ketoamphetamines. Nicholas V Cozzi, Michael KSievert, Alexander T Shulgin, Peyton JacobIII, Arnold Eruoho
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Methylone Into Schedule I
- Bioanalysis of new designer drugs. Wohlfarth A, Weinmann W.
- New Psychoactive Substances (including synthetic cannabinoids, mephedrone, and more)
- Future Synthetic Drugs of Abuse. Donald A. Cooper. Drug Enforcement Administration McLean, Virginia
- Designer drugs: a medicinal chemistry perspective. F. Ivy Carroll Anita H. Lewin S. Wayne Mascarella Herbert H. Seltzman P. Anantha Reddy
- Synthetic cannabinoids in Europe
- Pharmacological Effects of MDMA in Man. By Enno Freye
- Drug Use in Relation to Outcome of Mammography Screening. von Euler-Chelpin M, Wu W, Vejborg and Lynge E
- DEA Drug Scheduling
- Electrophysiological Effects of Trace Amines on Mesencephalic Dopaminergic Neurons.Ada Ledonne, Nicola Berretta, Alessandro Davoli, Giada Ricciardo Rizzo, Giorgio Bernardi and Nicola Biagio Mercuri
- Electrophysiological evidence for a reciprocal interaction between amphetamine and cocaine-related drugs on rat midbrain dopaminergic neurons.Scarponi M, Bernardi G, Mercuri NB.
- Overdose of Drugs for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Clinical Presentation, Mechanisms of Toxicity, and Management. Henry A. Spiller, author Hannah L. Hays Alfred Aleguas.
- Dose-dependent effectiveness of wheel running to attenuate cocaine-seeking: impact of sex and estrous cycle in rats. Peterson AB, Hivick DP, Lynch WJ.r.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Safety Review Update of Medications used to treat Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and young adults
- ADHD Medications and Risk of Serious Cardiovascular Events in Young and Middle-aged Adults
- Controlled Substances Act
- The Art of Drug Synthesis (Wiley Series on Drug Synthesis)
- Cannabis: domestic cultivation widespread
- A review of the influence of functional group modifications to the core scaffold of synthetic cathinones on drug pharmacokinetics