Discount program, second order - 5%OFF, third order - 7% OFF
With us securely! - re-shipment guarantees.
We always offer new legal products of impeccable quality.
Please make sure that the product is legal in your country and not under control before ordering.
We do not sell pharmaceutical products or controlled products.
Where to buy a-PHiP for sale
In recent years, the globe has witnessed the proliferation of a new class of designer pharmaceuticals promoted and sold online as recreational substances. α-PHiP, commonly known as α-PiHP, is one of these substances that has stirred the illicit drug community. This cathinone-class stimulant has been proven to produce powerful effects, and this strength has attracted consumers. However, the hazards connected with α-PHiP are high, and individuals must comprehend the drug's effects and possible concerns.
α-PHiP is a positional isomer of pyrovalerone, meaning that the methyl group was moved from the 4-position of the aromatic ring to the 4-position of the acyl chain. This change in position is responsible for α-PHiP's potent effects. It is a stimulant substance that has been discovered to release monoamines such as dopamine, noradrenaline, and serotonin.
History of α-PHiP
In July 2016, a forensic laboratory in Slovenia reported α-PHiP to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) as a designer drug for the first time. Before this, Meltzer et al. of Organix showed in a famous 2006 investigation of pyrrolidinyl cathinone derivatives that the alpha-isobutyl result of pyrovalerone, O-2494, was the most effective inhibitor of the dopamine transporter among the alpha-substituted products studied.
Effects of α-PHiP
α-PHiP has powerful effects comparable to those of other stimulant medications like coffee and amphetamines. The most common effects claimed by users have increased energy, enhanced concentration, and mood. Users have reported experiencing symptoms such as a quick heart rate, elevated blood pressure, and anxiety due to these effects.
Potential Risks of α-PHiP
Because α-PHiP is an illicit substance, it is not controlled. This implies that the drug's quality and purity cannot be guaranteed, and consumers risk consuming hazardous ingredients. In addition, the effects of α-PHiP might be unexpected, and users may encounter harmful side effects that can even be fatal.
Questions asked frequently
Is α-PHiP legal?
No, α-PHiP is a controlled substance and is not regulated.
What consequences does α-PHiP have?
The benefits of α-PHiP include more incredible energy, enhanced attention, and enhanced mood. However, users have also reported symptoms like a quick heart rate, elevated blood pressure, and anxiety.
What is the background of α-PHiP?
In July 2016, a forensic laboratory in Slovenia recognized -PHiP as a designer drug and reported it to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA).
To prepare the content, the following materials were used:
- FDA Substance Registration System
- Hazardous Substances Data Bank. National Library of Medicine. 28 August 2008. Retrieved 22 August 2014. 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- Liver transplant modulates gut microbial dysbiosis and cognitive function in cirrhosis. PDF . By HoChong Gilles, Scott C Matherly, Mohammed S Siddiqui, Puneet Puri...
- Differential impact of hyponatremia and hepatic encephalopathy on health-related quality of life and brain metabolite abnormalities in cirrhosis . By Jasmohan Bajaj
- An overview of alcohol and other drug issues
- Medicating the mind: a Kantian analysis of overprescribing psychoactive drugs B A Manninen
- The pharmacological basis of opioids Carla Ghelardini, Lorenzo Di Cesare Mannelli and Enrica Bianchi
- Ask Dr. Shulgin Online ARCHIVE: June 3, 2004
- Inhibition of plasma membrane monoamine transporters by β-ketoamphetamines. Nicholas V Cozzi, Michael KSievert, Alexander T Shulgin, Peyton JacobIII, Arnold Eruoho
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Methylone Into Schedule I
- Bioanalysis of new designer drugs. Wohlfarth A, Weinmann W.
- New Psychoactive Substances (including synthetic cannabinoids, mephedrone, and more)
- Future Synthetic Drugs of Abuse. Donald A. Cooper. Drug Enforcement Administration McLean, Virginia
- Designer drugs: a medicinal chemistry perspective. F. Ivy Carroll Anita H. Lewin S. Wayne Mascarella Herbert H. Seltzman P. Anantha Reddy
- Synthetic cannabinoids in Europe
- Pharmacological Effects of MDMA in Man. By Enno Freye
- Drug Use in Relation to Outcome of Mammography Screening. von Euler-Chelpin M, Wu W, Vejborg and Lynge E
- DEA Drug Scheduling
- Electrophysiological Effects of Trace Amines on Mesencephalic Dopaminergic Neurons.Ada Ledonne, Nicola Berretta, Alessandro Davoli, Giada Ricciardo Rizzo, Giorgio Bernardi and Nicola Biagio Mercuri
- Electrophysiological evidence for a reciprocal interaction between amphetamine and cocaine-related drugs on rat midbrain dopaminergic neurons.Scarponi M, Bernardi G, Mercuri NB.
- Overdose of Drugs for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Clinical Presentation, Mechanisms of Toxicity, and Management. Henry A. Spiller, author Hannah L. Hays Alfred Aleguas.
- Dose-dependent effectiveness of wheel running to attenuate cocaine-seeking: impact of sex and estrous cycle in rats. Peterson AB, Hivick DP, Lynch WJ.r.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Safety Review Update of Medications used to treat Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and young adults
- ADHD Medications and Risk of Serious Cardiovascular Events in Young and Middle-aged Adults
- Controlled Substances Act
- The Art of Drug Synthesis (Wiley Series on Drug Synthesis)
- Cannabis: domestic cultivation widespread
- A review of the influence of functional group modifications to the core scaffold of synthetic cathinones on drug pharmacokinetics